What Is Digital Marketing?
To understand digital marketing, we have to understand the difference between digital and traditional marketing.
Traditional marketing Vs Digital marketing.
With Traditional Marketing, you could promote your brand through printed advertisement, phone communication, and physically convincing people. These might seem like a lot of options, but they are limited.
Digital marketing opens up a lot of doors and opportunities. Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO, PPC, and marketing through blogs and videos are a few of the most popular methods of digital marketing. With Digital Marketing, the pool of prospective customers expands globally, providing companies opportunities to generate more sales.
What Are The Benefits Of Digital Marketing?
- Cost-effective: Traditional marketing tends to be expensive due to the methods used to promote your products and services. Posting advertisements in various forms such as television, newspaper, magazine, and billboards can get expensive. Hiring a digital marketing agency, on the other hand, can be much cheaper.
- High Revenue: With increased potential customers, the sales are bound to increase. With digital marketing, your brand gets the exposure it requires to grow, as it creates an online presence for your brand that is available globally.
- Measurable Results: There are software and tools that can show you real-time results. Digital marketing keeps you appraised of your brand’s development.
- Attracting the right buyers: Digital marketing can target the right buyers. It is more about attracting quality followers than just hordes of followers. Quality followers are people who might purchase your services and products.
What is SEO? What is the importance of Keywords in SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is a process of optimizing a website to make it rank higher on search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo. Keywords are the heart of SEO.
Suppose Alice needs pest control services, she’ll go online and enter the words, pest control services near me in the search engine. Here, ‘pest control services near me’ is the keyword. When she enters that keyword in a search engine, her search results will include the pest control services in her area. The pest control websites that have optimized their content for this keyword will rank higher compared to the others.
That’s why keywords are the most vital part of SEO.
How long does it take to rank a website?
According to a study conducted by Ahref, it depends on various factors. Newer websites take much longer to rank than older websites. The study has shown that a website has to be at least a year old to rank higher on a search engine. Some websites manage to rank higher on the search engines within 2 to 4 months. These websites are either lucky or have a good SEO team working to rank it higher on the search engine.
What is the importance of SMM?
Social Media Marketing deals with establishing your brand’s presence on social media. Social Media Websites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Social Media Marketing campaigns play an important role in this Digital Marketing practice.
A proper SMM campaign involves the following:
- Strategies to Increase Instagram Followers.
- Strategies to Increase Twitter Followers
- Procedures to Increase Facebook likes and Followers.
- Creating a Facebook Ad Campaign.
An excellent SMM campaign also has a call to action that remains in the context of the brand’s vision. The use of appropriate tools for performing research is also necessary for a successful implementation of the SMM campaign.
Why should we hire your Digital Marketing company when it’s so simple to create a WordPress website?
It won’t take you more than a few minutes to set up a WordPress blog or website. You can visit the WordPress website and start right away.
Hiring a digital marketing agency that specializes in creating WordPress websites is a better idea because:
- They have experience in selecting suitable themes and plugins for a business website.
- They can develop custom themes and plugins tailored to your specifications.
- They can develop a responsive and user-friendly website.
- They can also help you set-up an E-Commerce shop through the necessary tools.
- They can manage and monitor your WordPress website. They also update the content on our website as per your requirements.
What are the types of websites that we create on WordPress?
WordPress powers about 34% of the internet and it keeps growing. WordPress provides many themes, plugins, and tools. It can be used to create a business website or a casual blog. It can also be used to create an online shop, School/University websites, and wikis/knowledge-based websites. You can use WordPress to create a Portfolio.
Sony and LinkedIn both have blogs powered by WordPress. Two brands that couldn’t be more different have been using WordPress without fail. Even Times Inc. and the Smithsonian National Museum Of Art run websites powered by WordPress.