Backlinks are the one-way hyperlinks to your website from an authentic website that shares information related to your subject. The strategy, also known as link building, is a great way to improve the visibility of your website on search engines. If you are an SEO expert, you must know that SEO 2022 is more links = higher rankings on SERP. But it is not as easy as it sounds. If you do not follow the algorithmic guidelines of the search engines, it may lead to banning the website from its result pages.
According to the famous “PageRank Algorithm”, instead of simply analyzing the content of the page, Google now look at how many people are linked to that page. Also, as per the “Google Penguin” update, Google only focuses on quality and not the number of links. Therefore, building high-quality links on relevant sources is an essential part of any backlink-building strategy.
So, following all the algorithmic guidelines, check out the foolproof backlink strategies for SEO 2022.
- Backlinks from Blogs and Authority News Sites
It is one of the best but not easy ways to build high-quality backlinks for your websites. Getting links from authority news and blog sites is a difficult task but to get the white hat links from such websites, you can take the help of various applications like “HARO” Help a Reporter Out. The website help bloggers connect with various journalists and media professionals who are interested in your story.
2. Leverage Testimonials in Your Niche
The most powerful backlink strategy that can help in creating a powerful homepage link to your website within a second. Providing positive feedback to the clients for using their services and products with a link back to the homepage of your website is a great way to achieve an external link. Never put a testimonial without checking the niche. Follow the steps to do it in a better way:
- Create a list of websites whose services and products you have used.
- Find out the way to pitch the right person.
- Create a useful pitch that includes how their product or services helped you and take permission for putting a testimonial.
- Write a perfect testimonial including how the service helped you and provide the results.
- Keep it simple.
Read here more about SEO Ranking Factors here.
3. Backlinks from Social Media
People consider link-building on social media to be a waste of time and energy as the links are “no-follow” and are of no use to SEO but, only a few people know that healthy link profiles include both follow and legitimate no-follow links. Let’s quickly have a look at how to get backlinks from the most popular social media network i.e., Facebook.
- Add your website’s link in the “About Tab” of your profile and set it “public” to connect with more people.
- You can add the same in the “contact info” of “About Tab” and also, can add in the description. Adding these links enhances the chances of getting more traffic to the website.
- Add a reference link to your website while posting any update which indirectly leads to your website’s link.
- Add a page button below your cover photo to direct the traffic to the website.
- You can also add a link to your website whenever you update your profile picture or cover photo.
4. Guest Blogging
It is one of the most popular and effective link-building strategies that should never be ignored. As per the Google algorithm, it can’t be considered a white-hat technique if you do a link farm and add multiple spammy links in a post. If done efficiently, it is a great technique to reach the target audience and feed algorithmic metrics as well. Although, it is not easy to get links from authoritative websites, here are 5 simple steps that can help you in achieving the target.
- To start with, prepare a list of the websites where you are interested in publishing your content.
- Check the domain authority of each website and add it to your list.
- Contact the managers and try to convince them to publish your content on their website. Before pitching them, always follow their blogging guidelines and create the content accordingly.
- Create incredible, informative, and interesting content that no one can deny publishing it.
- Engage with the target audiences.
5. Removal of Broken Links
As you have both external and internal linking to the website, many of the links can stop working without your knowledge. If not corrected on time, it may lead to a broken user experience and damage the reputation which directly affects SEO. Therefore, cleaning up the web by removing or correcting broken links is very important. It is the most underutilized technique both should be considered seriously. So, how to proceed? Let us understand in detail.
- Create a list of target websites like personal blogs or small companies where the owners will be thankful for your if you help them in removing the broken links.
- Use an SEO tool like “Ahref” to find out broken links. The tools like this provide a list of broken links by analyzing systematically.
- Contact the managers of the website and try to build a good relationship with them.
Creating backlinks for the website following all the guidelines can do magic in improving the visibility of your website on search engines. To get organic backlinks from the relevant sources for your website, please feel free to visit our website and get in touch with us.